A woman can experience emotional wholeness. She just needs to learn more about herself...more about who she really is.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

God's Voice Echos


A while back, there was a book I once read called “The Sacred Echo” by Margaret Feinberg. She had a realistic, down-to-earth way of explaining how God's communication can resemble an echo. She referred to it as an echo because He often repeats himself several times; not for His benefit but for ours. 

We often hear clearly but are cautious and wonder if it’s our Jiminy Cricket. However, a lot of us have discovered that when God wants something, He’ll continue to nudge until you reach that AHA moment and concede with God.

I learned from that book years ago and started to make note of how God spoke to me over the years. What I paid attention to was the different ways that God speaks and how we often miss it.

Years later, I compiled all that knowledge in my upcoming book, Spirit GAL Hear! which will be become available on June 30 on Amazon.

Many wonder why they should want to hear God and my question back to them is why wouldn't you? Why would you want to serve a God that doesn't speak back? Wouldn't that get boring after a while.

The book will answer all of your burning questions about God's voice. I pray that it blesses you deeply as it blessed during my writing it for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment