A woman can experience emotional wholeness. She just needs to learn more about herself...more about who she really is.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Pursuit

I think one of the movies that I disliked the most was The Pursuit of Happiness. Although it had powerful messages, my take away was the feeling of a lot of sadness and despair. The triumph at the end was not enough to make me feel elated. I didn't walk away happy. For some reason I couldn't shake off the sadness it made me feel. There was just too much of it.
Life can be exactly like that. You can go through so much sadness that when things get better, you find it hard to shake off the sadness or stress.
Your life is meant to be full of happiness. It requires a pursuit. You have to pursue happy thoughts, positive words, good choices, positive outlook, good friends and the grit to keep with it.
There will be times when life will throw you negative, devastating curve balls. However, if you've been living on the side of sunshine, that light should dissipate the darkness rather quickly. Your view, your perception is always a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment