A woman can experience emotional wholeness. She just needs to learn more about herself...more about who she really is.

Friday, October 30, 2015

I Trust You...You Trust Me


I trust you, you trust me, we're a perfect family. 🎵🎶🎼🎵🎶 
Remember the Barney song...I love you, you love me? I bet that song will be playing over and over again in your head today. (I can hear some of you now...thanks a lot Roz!
There has to be love to establish trust. God's love comes from a well that is so deep, you can't see the bottom. You can take and take and take and He will never, ever say you're taking too much.
Trust comes with love and love comes from continual and consistent relationship. There's no way around it. The deeper the trust, the deeper the love. The deeper the love, the deeper the relationship.
Where does your trust reside and is it sustainable and for you at all times? Only you can take inventory. Be brutally honest. If your trust anchor doesn't keep you grounded, you may want to consider a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment