A woman can experience emotional wholeness. She just needs to learn more about herself...more about who she really is.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Don't Lose Hope

I look around and I see a world without hope from time to time. The news is filled with doom and gloom. It seems like society is taking steps backwards instead of forward. We hear parents say, I'm afraid of the world my kids will live in. We hear the upcoming generation say, I'm not sure I want to bring children into this world.
It can be easy to lose hope when you focus on all the negative around. It's a given that you will lose hope if your focus is on the bad in others, the bad in those closest to you, the bad in your job, the bad in your commute, the bad in the weather...get it?
There is plenty of good, but when your focus is on all the negative, your perspective becomes clouded and disjointed. You lose hope.
My kind of hope is the expectation of good, no matter how bad it's raining, no matter who's moody, no matter what is going on in the government, my job or my home. It's not a naive, I'm not aware kind of ladeeda thing, or I'm ignoring the fact that some stuff needs fixing. It is the decision not to let anything negative impact my freedom circle.
Expect good today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment